Monday 23 March 2009

Pleased

The guy I made the heart pendant for was really pleased. So now I'm so happy. I love it when people like what I make.

I've now been asked to make another necklace. The same style as the handfastning necklace I made to use during our wedding ceremony. I love this necklace, and I wear it as often as I can get away with it.

This necklace is a lariat with three chains and a locking centre piece in the shape of a leaf. On each of the chain strands there are coloured briolette cut gemstones. On mine it's tourmalines but he wants to have stronger coloured stones. I think i'm going to make one with red and green jade.

Pictures to come.

1 comment:

  1. I love that neckless you made for your wedding! It's so pretty and sweet and a little bit trolligt. I like it, baby cakes! I knew that the guy would love the dented heart, cause it was really really nice. Maybe not something you would see on Maria her self, but I think Marie-Louise could wair it. She has a hart that is black with silver lining on a quite heavy chain that is reminiscent to the one you did. bisou ma petite!

    ReplyDelete