Wednesday 15 July 2009

Finally


I've finally finished writing all the descriptions for the jewellery I was planning to put in my shop.

Now I was going to list it, probably tommorow, but it's funny. I get nervous. I don't know why, because nothing bad is going to happen. But it's a little bit like this.

I've never tried to sell any of my jewellery before and I'm worried that if I can't sell it and people don't like it. Then something that I really love doing and think i'm Ok at is something I'm actually not good at. If you see how I mean.

It's a little bit like when you watch the Australian Idol or X-factor. All this people have this idea that they can sing, they belive the sing real nice but the actually sound like pulling your nails along a black board. And they're moms and dads and friends have always said that they can. Then they go to the X-factor try outs and they get shot down real hard by evil men with a bad choice of trousers.

Now this could kind of be the same. So far this jewllery thing, it has been for me only and I guess for people that I've given presents to. Moving on to try to sell this stuff is a trial to see if i'm actually good at this stuff, not just my mom and dad and friends humoring me, and then chucking in the back of a drawer when i'm not around.

So I guess by seeing if my stuff is sellable I to is facing up to real nasty men in real shitty trousers.

1 comment:

  1. I think people allready proven that you're good at the jewellery making. You've sold stuff to people you're not related to. And also, everyone I know LOVE your jewellery. And your little sister wants more of it!

    ReplyDelete