Saturday 4 April 2009

Random Thoughts...

Fridays somehow becomes carb days in my life...Im voting for a pizza dinner.

Fridays also seems to be the days that most people need help with crap things at work, hence making sure that leaving early to spend time with my mother becomes impossible.

Fridays also is a good or not so good day to go out after work. I'm often so tired so that 1 beer makes me jittery and I end up laughing at everything around me. I do however pass out after 3. Having 3 beers makes me useless for the saturday thought.

And I have never ever understood people who plans a meeting at 5.30 on a Friday afternoon, it's given that not many people pay attention.

So for now, I'm gonna tidy my desk, and go home to take my mum out for dinner...it will be very nice...

1 comment:

  1. Well, offcourse you COULD spend your friday evening with family, eating nice dinners and having a good time. OR you could do it the Lovisa-way, work until 23.30 and after writing something about a hockey game, take the bus for 45 minutes to get home.
    I vote for the Lovisa-way, 'cause that's always the right way...

    ReplyDelete