Wednesday 15 April 2009

Decorations

I always make decorations to mark the events of the year, I'm just not that good at taking them down again. This autumn I made beaded christmas stars that is still hanging in our Xmas Tree ...our tree is a bunch of branches in a duck egg blue vase.

For easter last week I painted some eggs to hang in the branches as a "Pask Ris".
So now we have easter and Christmas decorations hanging hand in hand...

Very nice...

Also A doesn't like to take the X-mas decorations down..so that is why they are hanging as well, it's not just me being very very very lazy.


My Christmas Tree


Easter and X-mas together



Sea X-mas Star





Golden star and flowery Easter Egg

1 comment:

  1. I don't get how you made those stars, they are amazing! I will study them when i come over... and brännboll IS a lek, but that doesn't mean that you can't ceompete!

    ReplyDelete