Tuesday 5 January 2010

Things to keep me occupied.


The month before Christmas was quite busy and overwhelming for me so I never got around to making a lot of things and I need to make things to be happy, so I've been catching up lately. Just before Mr T's parents arrived in Sydney I finished these last 3 jewellery pieces. The pink tourmaline ring is my birthday present that I made for me. I fell in love with the colour.

I keep the stones with great cuts and colour for things I make for others. But this colour I couldn't pass up. It makes me happy every time I look at it. So girly and yet so ferocious.



To keep me occupied in the next coming weeks I have bought this old chest of drawers that I'm refurbishing. I bought them on ebay for 80 dollars and I've been sanding like a mad woman to get all the horrible bees wax off. This chest is going to be white and blue.

No one would have thought that hu!! Me having something white and blue.

The other pendants are ideas I've been working on, we will see.



I have decided what I think yet.

What do you think?

5 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I LOVE the pink ring, it's fierce. I also think ferocious yet girly is a very appropriate description of you!

    We are expecting snow day #2 in London tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a day off.

    The Jasper Fforde book is good, but it takes a little while to get into. It's called Shades of Grey and is set in a world where colours are rationed. He has an amazing imagination!

    I am eating superhealthily and may even have exceeded the recommended 5 portions of fruit and veg today. Which is good considering all the white bread, wine and chocolate I consumed over Christmas. I'm also not drinking for January. I started 3 days late so I guess that means I have to see it through to 3 February. Yikes!

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej again. The ring is super and i think that the pendant(?) with the litle stone i really nice. They are al nice but I like them best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the ring!! Lovely in all means. Also the necklesses of course, but the ring was something extraordinary! When can I order one? In Stockholms it's 15 degrees below zero, a lot of snow, all kids loce the skiing but all we elderly people just want to read a good book in front of the firewood (don't know the expression). Jonathan and I went to the bookstore and bougt a lot of books-I love that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels really odd to se you Maria in sumemrclothes when it's freezing at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Du har blivit grym på att ta produktbilder, du får bli reklamfotograf i nästa karriärsteg.

    ReplyDelete