Wednesday 20 January 2010

Even more listings and new Drawers


I've spent this evening listing even more things in my webshop at etsy. I now just need to make sure to direct people to my shop.

So I guess the main question on my mind is how do one do that. The internet it this huge pool of stuff and how does ones thing doesn't get drowned in teenage angst blogs or people who want to chat about cats.

Search for that, chatrooms about cats. There are far more of them then could ever be nessesary.
People who likes cats seem to really like cats, like obsessively like cats.
Then again I can spend hours browsing websites about crafty things.


Speaking of which my new chest of drawers are finished as well....here you go.

From this:


To this:
The first unveiling of my blue and white drawers.


Check out the handles. I made them myself of silver coloured ribbon. That is my favourite part.

1 comment:

  1. It looks so good! I'm super impressed! I want to copy your work, but I don't have the right kind of furniture... good job M!

    ReplyDelete