Thursday 21 January 2010

My first Etsy Sale

Today I had my first Etsy sale and it's so very exiting I decided to show you my first pieces travels on the way to it's new home in the US

Then the lid of the box comes on, I did put a little bit of tissue paper on top of the earrings to make sure they didn't get shaken around in the box during the trip on the plane.

Then one hast to choose ribbon from the huge collection of ribbons I have. I think the teal ribbon I bought in Thailand will be good for this box.


And finally, ribbon on, cards attached and bow tied...

Just waiting to get on a flight to it's new home in America..

5 comments:

  1. Wow that's great, very professional. Well done!

    Monica xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. kul, just de där örhängena får ofta positiva kommentarer från dem som jag visar sidan. härlig förpackning! grattis och kul

    ReplyDelete
  3. det gick ju snabbt som bara katten, inte behöver du oroa dig för att drunkna i mängden av kattbloggar!

    Alternativt: ha alltid med ordet cat i dina rubriker, så kommer du upp på sökmotorn.

    Väldigt fint paket, men jag hade inte förväntat mig något annat från dig, du har utmärkt smak!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kan man få beställa ett par sådana där örhängen i ett fint paket. OJ så snygga!!! OCH vad du är duktig på att göra fina skaer Maria, jag är djupt imponerad!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tänk vad kul att få de där med den personliga tuchen. Du la väl med ett personligt litet brev med och gratulerade dem till att vara din första kund :)

    ReplyDelete