Wednesday 12 May 2010

6 Hour Winge


I have been working on a setting for a ring. A setting for a very big square stone. And it is driving me crazy. I have spent 6 hours on it so far. And all I have to show for it so far is a square with some pointy bits sticking out in really weird directions.

The problem when you are working on a new style, something that you have never done before and no one you know has done before is that you kind of work things out as you go along. This is time consuming, and I don't have that much time.

But today after 3 hours I thought out a much better way to do it. Using round wire instead of square wire. So tomorrow I start again.

Do it again, Do it right is my motto. But now, crap tv, cup of tea and a cookie

The above view is from where I went running at lunch today. Perfect running weather. 19 degrees, chilly wind and bright blue skies. You can't fault it.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, maybe even I would like jogging when you have that view?

    Probably not.

    And I am not aloud to run either, I just do my annoyingly hard gym workout and scare people with my red face. The view isn't great, but you'll be left alone in the stretching area=)

    ReplyDelete