Thursday 25 February 2010

Cheer myself up with some more listings in my shop




I've been experimenting with a new design and it's not coming together as I want. So I decided instead of making myself crazy angry and start throwing my things around me I shall go and do something usefull instead. So I listed two new pieces in my
webshop.

I find it very frustrating when my desings don't work out. Basically what I'm trying to do is a shape a bit like a bluebell made up of 3 separate leafs made very similar to the leafs in the pendant above. But a tiny one. And I think it's the "tiny" bit that is causing the problems. You just can tiny pieces of wire in anywhich shape that you want.




I started making another bluebell shaped piece in my waxcarving class. It looks more like ghost that one. So so far I have 2 melted wire versions and a ghost. Not much luck for the bluebells so far

No comments:

Post a Comment